Welcome to Northwest Craniosacral. My name is Barbu Panaitescu and I am here to support your healing journey and the unfolding of your greatest human potential. Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy is a profound healing modality that allows your body to experience deep peace, well-being and lasting relief from anxiety, depression, chronic pain and many kinds of trauma. Think of the last time that it felt wonderful to just be yourself, pain-free and relaxed. Were you with someone you love? Were you in nature? Were you in a group where you felt known and cherished? Or has it been so long that it’s hard to remember?
I bring a wealth of relational warmth to my work that allows clients to feel deeply held and met where they are, and this allows lasting transformation and healing to take place. BCST can help you experience your innate wholeness and a state of health that can be difficult to imagine, and yet is innate to all of us.
- Do you experience anxiety, sadness, self-limiting beliefs or self-doubt, and feel like true healing has become impossible?
- Are you longing to take have more choice in your responses to life and experience a sense of ease in your body?
- Do you want a break from chronic pain?
LET’S WORK TOGETHER!
BCST is performed fully clothed on a massage table, within a safe and nourishing relational space. I use only light touch, tuning into the central nervous system, fluid fields, tissues and the body’s living energy, with no manipulation or heavy movements. BCST can help our bodes to process trauma quickly and efficiently and to regain a feeling of personal freedom. Look at my About the Work page for more information!
Our work together can help alleviate:
- Chronic pain (lower back, neck, joints, plantar fasciitis etc.)
- Anxiety and insomnia
- Depression and exhaustion
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and digestive issues
- Acute injuries, sports or work-related
- Inflammation and auto-immune concerns
- Pre- or post-surgical support
- TMJ and headaches
- Emotional trauma, sexual abuse, PTSD
I currently live in Hood River, Oregon. I am available for sessions at my home and at Flow Yoga in Hood River. I travel to Portland frequently and am also available to visit you in your home. Please use any of the contact forms on this site to initiate a conversation or book a session.
I look forward to connecting and sharing this life-changing work with you.