Thank you for visiting Northwest Craniosacral.
My name is Barbu Panaitescu. My passion and life’s work is to support people in recovering the health and sovereignty of their bodies, and to become more empowered in their life and relationships. I run a thriving practice in Hood River and Portland, OR, utilizing mentorship, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, mindful movement, meditation practice and lifestyle optimization to help the people I work with transform their lives in a lasting way. I am committing to being with people long-term as they go through the ups and downs of the healing journey, and would love to make that commitment to you.
Think of the last time that it felt wonderful to just be yourself, pain-free and relaxed. Were you with someone you love? Were you in nature? Were you in a group where you felt known and cherished? Or has it been so long that it’s hard to remember?
Are you ready to regain your health and rediscover a feeling of choice and empowerment in your life? Let’s work together and help you return to a relaxed, present and confident state of being.
The Work I Do Has Been Shown To Transform:
- Anxiety and insomnia, a sense of restlessness and/or ADHD
- Depression, exhaustion, lack of purpose and meaning
- Chronic pain in the lower back, neck, joints, feet, gut and fascia
- Whiplash, neck and head injuries and concussion-related issues
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and digestive issues
- Acute injuries, sports or work-related, from over-use, misuse or accidents
- Inflammation and auto-immune concerns
- Healing from surgery, and readying the body to undergo surgery
- TMJ issues, headaches and migraines
- Emotional trauma, sexual abuse, PTSD and issues from a high ACES score
- Feelings of loneliness, isolation, being misunderstood or different
I see clients at my lovely home office in Hood River and at the spa at Flow Yoga. On Fridays I practice at the Portland Healing Space in NE Portland from 10 am to 1 pm. I am also able to visit you in your home if circumstances warrant it. Please use any of the contact forms on this site to initiate a conversation or use the blue button to schedule a session.